Friday, June 27, 2014

Modern Business Casual







I love to dress nicely at work but I also hate when you're rushing home afterwards to get into "comfortable" clothes to go out to drinks with friends. That is why I believe it is so important to have that transitional look that you can still be appropriate in the office in but also be able to just go straight out to dinner after work without worrying that you look too business like.

That is why I decide to showcase a look I recently wore to work and would definitely also wear out, with a quick couple changes. This adorable jumpsuit from H&M is very form flattering on my petite frame, but with the cut-outs on the side I decided to wear a camisole underneath it for work. Throw on an Arc. & Co. drape front blazer over top and I was work ready. Change the flat into a heel and loose the camisole and jacket & you're ready for drinks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment