Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Monday!








After moving into a new apartment I am finally getting back into a routine of sorts and starting to make more time to blog again! I am excited to show off my new apartment and write a little bit more about adventures and lifestyle things not just fashion. This post was actually one of the last I shot at my old apartment on a beautifully sunny day. An easy summer work look that can be topped off with a blazer for a cold office, I am in love with these Halogen wedges from Nordstrom, they are so comfortable and comes in five great colors! They're also under $100 what a steal, shop them here. My skirt is from H&M and shirt from American Apparel. I am happy to be back into the groove of things and can't wait to share my summer explorations with you all. Do you have any big plans for this summer?