Saturday, September 5, 2015

Business Professional with a Modern Twist
















Something all of us young twenty year old's need to learn as we get ready to enter the professional world, or for some of us who recently have! Being business professional has changed a lot from what it was viewed at 5-10 years ago and gives women a lot more freedom this day in age. One thing I am a huge fan of is that suits do not have to match necessarily, mix and match is a way to get the most out of a few great pieces. Being so petite it is very hard for me to find professional work clothes at an affordable price but I usually have luck at ANN Taylor LOFT. The look above is something that is office appropriate but not something I would wear on an interview. The top would be more plain if I was just going in for an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment