Friday, May 1, 2015

Sweet Springtime

















I cannot wait to get to explore more of the city and Manayunk of my days off for new shooting locations. The Manayunk Tow Path has been one of my favorite places to take pictures since moving down here almost one year ago. I have to say taking the plunge in my life to just move away not knowing a single person and taking an opportunity with a company that I knew would take me in the right direction was the best decision I have made in my life yet. Always to follow your heart and dreams no matter how scary they may seem at first, you will always be happier in the end. 

Alright enough about me and more about my outfit because I am in love with this jumper. A Free People find of course it is the perfect outfit for a date night or a day roaming the neighborhood. My braided sandals, yes it is finally warm enough to wear sandals, are from Urban Outfitters last year. I am also slightly obsessed with two newer brands to my closet, For Love and Lemons and Bourbon & Bowties. For Love and Lemons has been on the blog before but today is the debut for Bourbon and Bowties, these adorable raw gem bangles that compliment any of my bohemian outfits. Nordstrom recently started carrying this bangles that have already gained major popularity from the Nashville scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment