Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Peruvian Trek


















The latest trend from Free People has me drooling, I want everything from the catalog but unfortunately am on a spending freeze due to moving and other reasons. The Peruvian Trek theme is all about trail blazing prints, and sun seeking silhouettes which thankfully I already own a lot of. It feels as though this print that helps boost the start of a new season is one I was already in love with having visited Peru a few years ago. I should do a throw back post to some of my outfits and amazing time there. Anyways back to the look, I chose the Free People battenburg bralette for my top paired with some shorts I scored at goodwill. These shoes are handmade and from Peru, I bought them at a little boutique is Cusco, Peru. My necklace is from Lost Lovers Store Australia and was one of my favorite 21st birthday presents. The look all comes together with the giant bohemian purse also from Free People.

No comments:

Post a Comment