Saturday, November 29, 2014

Outta This World

















 
That is how I feel in this amazing galaxy blouse that I scored from a boutique in Miami when I visited last January. There are just so many ways you can style this blouse I don't think I'll ever get bored of it. Paired with a dark skinny jean from LOFT and my favorite joe lace up boots by Jeffery Campbell.

Having a scared space in your house or apartment is something I think everyone should take the time to make. I believe this wall will be the start of mine I am just deciding how to keep my cat from getting into any gem stones I want to lay out and candles along the windowsill. Take the time and energy to do something wonderful like this for yourself this holiday season, we often get wrapped up in focusing on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment