Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Geisha House










I wanted to share more local boutiques around the Philadelphia area but had gotten caught up these last months between traveling, work, and the other craziness of life. However, I am now back on track and completely recommitted to blogging regularly again. I was really excited to visit this boutique in Old City Philadelphia that I had heard such great things about.

The Geisha House is an adorable boutique that has For Love and Lemons, Joa, Mipacha, and more. If you're in the Philadelphia area it's definitely worth checking out. I fell in love with this place today and will definitely be back to try on more things! Plus it is a pet friendly establishment with there own adorable dog, Cassie. Today my purchases included a For Love and Lemons Skiives bralette and a Philly bracelet. Great additions and not bad on the mark up!

No comments:

Post a Comment