Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Casual Can Be Cute








Sometimes when going into work I just can't always motivate myself to get dolled up everyday. However, I'm learning that casual can be cute too. As long as you continually present yourself in the polite professional manner you always do, the attire doesn't always have to be to the nines.

That's how I was feeling today just a t-shirt and jeans kind of day. Had to get my bit of a print in though with one of my favorite pairs of jeans from Free People. This button down blouse is very comfortable and came from the Lou & Grey collection at LOFT. The shoes are a couple years old but still holding up like champions, from Urban Outfitters. I'll be doing a post on the fourth featuring my favorite new purse you all are getting a sneak peak of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment