Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Feeling Like Summertime




I am so happy the weather has finally decided to give the winter a final goodbye and skipped straight to summer. My wardrobe can agree to this change because I am finally able to break out all my shorts and dresses I've been dying to wear again!

I am feeling less stressed too with this weather being better, it seems to help me prioritize because I am trying to get myself some free time to actually enjoy it. Being in a two-year program I am unfortunately still in classes but am happy most of my friends are returning home for the summer before I leave. 

Today's look was perfect for a chilly morning that transitioned into a hot afternoon. I am absolutely in love with these floral shorts that look like a skirt from a local boutique, Connections. This crochet sweater I scored on sale at Free People, to go with a strappy back bra from there I got for my birthday. Also these black gladiator sandals from LOFT are going to be a favorite pair for the summer I can tell already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment