Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Two Problems



 
A women has two problems: not enough room in the closet and nothing to wear. An all too familiar situation I face but I am doing something about it. I am changing my philosophy in how to shop and dress. Thanks to the help of other blogs and Pinterest and this book I am currently reading I am simplifying my wardrobe and being grateful & creative with what I have.
 
First things first start with cleaning out the closet or closets in my case haha. If you haven't worn it in the last year or if it has a whole it in, time to get rid of it. Try to donate or sell as much as possible but also don't be afraid to actually throw away things that need to be discarded. Then empty out your entire closet space and reorganize it this will help you see exactly what you have and if you truly need anything. It also helps to organize your closet by occasion rather than color or season. For instance class, work, going out, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment