Friday, May 2, 2014

Nasty Gals Do It Better; Round 2







I've said it before and I'll say it again Nasty Gals Do It Better because everything from their site is absolutely magical. I cannot wait to receive my copy of Sophia Amoruso's #GIRLBOSS book, it's still availble for preorder on the site here! She is honestly one of the most influential woman entrepreneurs that I personally look up to.

Dreary, rain filled days here in good ol' Happy Valley have led to a drained feeling of never wanting to leave bed. However, life must go on and might as well make the best of these last few chilly rains before summer comes to swelter our hearts away. My mood was lifted slightly by the arrival of my Nasty Gal Floral Camo Overalls. I couldn't wait to style these for an easy day running around look. How would you play with these awesome overalls?

No comments:

Post a Comment