Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Time for Layers




























Well the official days of fall are upon us and those chilly frost bitten mornings of warming up our cars are here. I am reluctant to admit it but the temperatures have definitely taken a fall this week back to the typical November weather we could expect from Pennsylvania. Just the right temperature that it gets a little warm when you are in the sun but you need that extra top layer for when you are in the shade and breeze. 
I went with a relaxed look for a day off of running errands and going to see the Long Island Medium, Theresa Caputo, live with my Mom. She came to visit on Monday and we got the opportunity to go see Theresa speak at the Santander Arena in Reading, PA. It was such an amazing experience to see her do her readings live. 
These green cargo skinny jeans are one of my favorite pair of designer denim, they are Rich and Skinny. I love the military look they give and how I can make it more feminine with what I pair it with. My chambray button up and wool vest are from LOFT essential pieces for the fall/winter season. My t-shirt is Brandy Melville and is so soft I love all of her tops. Of course the look is topped off with my favorite Jeffery Campbell Joe Lace Up boots. I have to say the energy of this week renewed my spirits in more ways than I could've ever imagined. I am ready for the new challenges life has to bring and beginning new opportunities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment