Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Feels like fall




















Well it sure has been some unusual weather out with the drastic changes of 20 degree differences in one day but I will take as many warm fall afternoons as I can get before the winter comes. Something makes me so happy about feeling the sun shining on my face and the warm fall air. This look was inspired by the latest Free People catalog and the Eastern Star trend. This brand just speaks to so much more than just their clothing but a true lifestyle of women. One reason I will continue being loyal to this brand no matter the outrageous prices for some of their items. The quality is well worth it for most of their items and they are so timeless they don't go out of style from season to season. This sweater is a Free People piece if you couldn't guess paired with a dark wash skinny jean. The boots are Frye they are one of the most comfortable fall boots I own. Topped off with some of my favorite turquoise and jewels to pull the blue hues all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment