Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans and Comfy Sweaters






























Simple but put together, this is how I like to feel on my days off whether I'm just taking a stroll down Main Street in manayunk or running errands. I can't stand leaving the house in my sweats even if it is my day off even though it happens sometimes. I feel so much better about myself and the productivity of the day when I take the time to invest in myself for a little. It's important to make time for the little things in your day that make a difference to you! If you don't do this than the little stresses of everyday life can build up to be bigger problems than they were meant to be. It's good to be able to clear the mind and start the day off the way you'd like to get it started. My boyfriend jeans by KUT from the Kloth are a favorite throw on and go pair of jeans. They look great with a t-shirt or sweater. I also like that they are de-stressed but not over done. This sweater I scored on sale from Free People last year and is still one of my favorite transitional sweaters for fall to winter. I'm wearing a Free People black lace bra underneath because what's the fun if you can't show it off a little. I don't know about the rest of you but I am so excited for the weekend! TGIF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment