Thursday, September 10, 2015

DIY Moon Crest Dream Catcher





Sometimes I need to take a break from fashion and share something completely unrelated. Currently I am in a transitional period in my life and career path so I apologize for my inconsistency with my posts lately but I assure you Carlita's Closet is here to stay. I will be getting back into the blogging grind as soon as time allows, or better yet as soon as I continue to make time for this passion of mine.

Today I wanted to share some DIY ways to really spruce up your apartment, dorm room, or bedroom. My first DIY project up top is moon crest dream catcher, made out of some vine, hemp string, feathers, and wood. All of the materials besides the hemp string are things I found in the woods on a walk. Creating the moon crest shape with the vine was the hardest part of the whole process, I tied it together with some hemp once I got the shape I desired. Then I started the process of looping the hemp string into a dream catcher before adding the wood to the bottom to hang my feathers off of. The other crafts include painting on rocks, creating a crystal grid for healing and grounding, and hanging some antlers I found for a new necklace holder. What are your favorite DIY apartment projects?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment