Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bohemian Vibes























I will always be a hippie at heart no matter, I can be so professional and put together for work but hell the weekend comes around and I am back to my boho ways. This is a simple yet chic going out look for any casual occasions. Whether it is just a simple night out to dinner on a date or dancing & drinks with the girls I love the simplicity of this look with the flare of bohemian influence. I am also trying to enjoy the rest of this warm weather we will be having until the true fall hits and it is time for sweaters and boots. This summer was so enjoyable I just never wanted it to end but do realize it is time to shack up for fall and winter. I love how my gem stone handmade necklace by my mother really makes the blues on this shirt pop. I also love how the high waist maxi and crop top really accentuate the waist. These items are all oldies but goodies but you can find similar items available on sale today at Ann Taylor LOFT and Pac Sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment