Thursday, July 16, 2015

Simple and Sweet
















It cracks me up when I "dress down" or casually and people act like it never happens! I got so many compliments the other day when I wore this very casual denim on denim look to work. This is a casual day outfit for me but something that is still appropriate for the departments I work in. It is nice sometimes to not always dress up although a skirt or dress is definitely my go to. This orange linen tee from Ann Taylor LOFT is one of my favorite throw on and go tops for the summer, I believe I own in it in three different colors! My chambray button up with the aztec print flare is from Connections clothing boutique in State College. Sporting my favorite pair of dark wash skinnies from Free People I am sad to admit that after a year I think I need to re-invest in a new pair as they are loosing their color slightly in the thigh, My wedges are from Target and are very comfortable even for running around at work all day. How do you keep it simple and sweet sometimes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment