Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Moon=New Beginnings

















Even though it's a rainy day it doesn't mean you can't make the most of it. It is a very exciting day energy wise because the new moon is beginning and rising in Cancer in the month that there will be two full moons. This is a powerful time for you to manifest new things in your life you desire whether that is work, social, or goals. For me personally it will be a time to really focus in on what I want from life and how I want my career to continue growing and being successful. I am excited to participate in a new moon ritual tonight with my mother, she always knows how to bring in the right energies to my life. Anyways enough about the new moon and a little more about my outfit, I am in love with these wide leg printed pants from Forever21. This along with a favorite white tank from Urban Outfitters and the strappy back bralette from Free People make this the perfect lounge around day look.

No comments:

Post a Comment