Friday, July 3, 2015

Feeling like a #GIRLBOSS













We all have that one professional look that makes us feel unstoppable at the office. Mine happens to be this little black dress by Nicole Miller. I can throw this on for just about any work occasion and I know I will nail the meeting, interview, or event. The confidence I get when I put this dress on with the right pair of heels is incomparable to any other work outfit. It's great when a simple dress can give you the feeling of knowing you can do anything, just that right dose of self assurance. For the holiday weekend I decided to throw on my new favorite Fendi heels that I scored on designer clearance at Nordstrom. These blue, red and white heels were the perfect pop of color to this LBD. Have a great holiday weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment