Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gypsy Vibes































Ah it's summer time and the living should be easy. I am so happy with the amazing weather we've been having here in PA. I am so sorry I have been off my blogging routine I have been so busy with work, getting things ready to move to a new apartment, and still trying to be an active 21 year old with a social life. I am getting much better at balancing all of these things though and am pretty prepared to move into my new place so I should free up some time to blog more. Life should never be easy though that wouldn't be much fun. 

Today's look is my gypsy bohemian inspire concert or day out look. I am in love with this kimono by Band of Gypsies available at Nordstrom. The tank is also Band of Gypsies and the shorts are Free People. My shoes are by Jeffery Campbell and called the Cors heel and will be all over my blog this summer, they're a current obsession. I took these photos in State College, PA when I went home last week to visit my mom for mother's day. Can't wait to share more new exciting outfits and news in the coming months! Summer is the best time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment