Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Going Out Look























Can't wait for this long holiday weekend, even though I'll be working the whole thing, it still just raises everyone's spirits to truly be kicking off summer. Memorial day means pools open if they haven't already and it's time for trips to the shore. As you can see my apartment walls are getting more and more in preparation for my move here in 10 short days! I'm surprised I am still going out and not spending every minute packing. When I laid eyes on this skirt at Nordstrom I just knew it had to come home with me. It is a beautifully hand beaded piece by Raga an L.A.  based clothing company. I matched this with a simple body suit from American Apparel and my favorite Jeffery Campbell heels. I love the way the skirt curves with your hips perfect for a night out dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment