Monday, April 27, 2015

Feeling Fringey




















Fringe benefits are some of the best kind of bohemian accents to add to any outfit. I love embracing my inner gypsy and feel as though fringe definitely helps that. I got this Aztec kimono from Same Old Chic, if you have never heard of this site or the Style Playlist than you are missing out. Courtney takes the time to find awesome one of a kind pieces to sell on this site, and watch out cause they do go fast. One of my favorite basic black dresses was only $9.97 from Nordstrom Rack. To top this look off I added my new favorite statement piece necklace from Lost Lover Australia. One of my favorite parts about blogging is being able to share with my readers all the little boutiques, online shops, and people who inspire me. I hope I have inspired you all a little bit this Monday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment