Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Feeling Free































Between having a few days off in a row, which is rare for me, and celebrating my 21st birthday I am feeling on top of the freaking world. I've said it once and I'll say it again I feel like a real adult finally and cannot wait to hit up all the bars and clubs in Philly I've been wanting to. Spending a year living on my own before turning 21 I think definitely helped me mature. I've always been told I act older than my age which is nice. This look is a simple day running errands than grab a drink at the bar look. My printed pants are from Free People along with my statement necklace and purse. These shoes are going to be one of my spring summer 2015 favorites from Jeffery Campbell purchased at Nordstrom. My t-shirt is from Forever21 and was only $8.90. Stay tuned for more going out looks now that I'm finally 21! 

No comments:

Post a Comment