Thursday, April 9, 2015

70's Vibes










Finding appropriate work looks without breaking the bank or looking like a grandma is quite difficult for a young twenty something year old. I have to say personally I have the most luck at stores like Ann Taylor LOFT, H&M, Topshop in Nordstrom, and Uniqlo. Sale racks and decently priced retailers are the best to go to for work looks while developing your professional life and style. I have a clear separation in closet between work wear and going out wear yet it is nice to have those few pieces that can be both. A tank that looks good for work with a blazer thrown over top but can be a little sexy for drinks after work too. I feel like I have a nice mixture with this look above. The blazer and skirt were both on sale at the LOFT. I got this adorable 70's flower child top in the Topshop department at Nordstrom. These heels are by Jeffery Campbell and take some getting use to with laces going across your foot but once you break them in they're fine. Make the most out of this dreary Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment