Wednesday, March 11, 2015

City of Brotherly Love















 
Another wonderful visit from the family last week led to a week full of adventure. Not to mention getting the most snow in Philadelphia I have experienced so far, annoying in March but at least the warming temperatures are already melting it all. Since I had the pleasure of having all three of my nephews and niece visit we had a blast checking out the city. The Please Touch Museum was perfect for the age ranges they are and had so much fun we almost spent all day there. We also had a blast at the Lego store at King of Prussia. I've decided my blog will be taking a little turn into a lifestyle & fashion blog, so not all posts will be fashion related but most still will be. I am so thankful for all of my followers who have kept up with my blog this far and hope you enjoy the journey Carlita's Closet will take in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment