Monday, February 2, 2015

Ready for the living to be easy







 











 
Craving the summer time and the warmth of spring coming upon us. Even though the groundhog is calling for six more weeks of winter I am thinking of brighter days. I would love to book a trip somewhere tropical when I get my tax refund check, Ecuador being first on  my list. Even though it's winter I love breaking out some of my favorite summer time pieces to mix in with the wardrobe. This maxi dress from Connections in State College is one of my favorite Aztec print things to break out. Since I don't like to rock the open back during winter this sweater from LOFT was the perfect cover up to make this winter appropriate. Through on some tights and my Joe Lace Up boots by Jeffery Campbell and I am ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment