Friday, January 16, 2015

My Winter Must Haves


 
 
 
 


I was asked to participate in this post by Chicago based Raise.com. To share what I think are all the 2014-2015 winter must have items. For me this winter will be the first practical one I need to be prepared to faced the elements against being the first time living on my own. My list is short and sweet and all items should still be available at select retailers.

First off my winter must have's kicks off with Sorel boots. These waterproof, and cute, snow boots are ones that are sure to last quite a few seasons. Zappos, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and lots of local shoe retailers carry this popular brand.

Secondly a great scarf is something I live in all winter long. My favorite scarves currently being three infinity scarves I own in different colors made by Joy Susan. I got these in State College, PA at my favorite boutique Connections

Lastly, and a little less practical and more just because I need one. I am loving the faux fur vest trend this winter! I am so happy I found the perfect vest for myself from Topshop in Nordstrom. I also spied some cute ones at J. Crew, Forever21, and Madewell.

Be sure to check out these sites and Raise.com to see if there are any gift cards for your shopping conveniences!

No comments:

Post a Comment