Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Christmas Wish List

I know I know, Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet but you've got to be prepared with a holiday wish list! No matter what holiday you celebrate everyone loves getting what they actually could use or want instead of those last minute gift ideas, or my least favorite gift cards. So on this beautiful Sunday in Philadelphia I'm sharing my Christmas wish list!

 
The most practical item on my list and not a bad price at $149.95 on Nordstrom.com. I'm definitely going to need a good pair of weather proof boots to protect my toes during this winter dealing with taking the pup out, even in the snowstorms!

 
A great bag for just $98! I love the backpack trend and think its the perfect bag for a busy day in the city. The classic style of this bag also gives it a lasting quality to add to your bag wardrobe and can easily transition from season to season.
 
 
 
 
$224 on Shop Planet Blue. I am in love with this dress and have been for a few months now. I think it would be the perfect New Years Eve dress or even a good 21st Birthday outfit. Either way I think this baby will be in my horizons in the near future.
 
 
This particular arm band is made of amethyst and turquoise on a gold plated bangle.  Its current selling price is $114.75. With the mixture of gems on this it would go great with a lot of my favorite jewelry pieces already.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment