Monday, November 24, 2014

Fringe Benefits













Well it is no secret I am a lover of everything Free People. I also love Minnetonka Moccasins but haven't broken them out as much as I'd like to this fall because I can't wear them to work so I have to take advantage of my days off to sport these comfortable, cute shoes. I was feeling very bohemian casual in my over sized sweater, triple layer fringe boots, and my favorite statement necklace. Find similar items here: 5-layer fringe boot, Chunky Over Sized Sweater, Xavier Statement Collar

I'm totally fine that I've traded in wearing jeans and moccasins on a daily basis to be more professional and get myself further in my career in retail. However, I will never forget how nice it is to just slip an outfit like this on and feel like there are no worries in the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment