Friday, October 10, 2014

Imperfectly Perfect










This is how I'm feeling about life at the moment. The change of seasons is finally upon us and it's actually starting to feel like fall out there. This comes with the positives of cozy sweaters, boot season, tall socks, and pumpkin flavored everything. However it also comes with horrible allergies for me so I've been battling that for the past week.

I wasn't ready to pack all the summer wardrobe away yet though so I'll be featuring a lot of layering styles in the next couple of weeks before the true cold arrives. A pair of floral camo overalls is the way to make any day better for me. Also went a little out of my comfort zone with a denim on denim look. I was always against this but just as I have come to accept black and blue together I can accept some texture on texture looks.What trend are you dying to try this fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment