Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Feeling Fall Inspired








Well the chilly nights have finally set in and the leaves are beginning to change all around us. Pennsylvania is so beautiful this time of year it is one of my favorites before I start to hibernate during winter and dream of tropic locations. I am finally in the mood to start layering up looks and pulling out the boots from the closet. I am trying to hold off on any major boot purchases this year but working in retail, especially in shoes, it is quite difficult.

I am so happy I got to break out my Jeffery Campbell Joe Lace Up boots this week! These are the boots I lived in last year and probably will again this year, they are well worth the investment. I was feeling the Halloween spirit with my all black outfit. This dress was available at Tobi, here is something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment