Saturday, October 11, 2014

Enjoy the Little Things in Life

















From Lorin's twitter account. So much love. 


I love to appreciate all the little things in life that make each day more beautiful. For example the beauty in the changing of the seasons that's going on in PA right now. It's one of the most gorgeous times of the year to go on a hike or long drive.

Last weekend I was able to enjoy seeing this change begin when I drove to NY to see Bassnectar, Big Gigantic, Rusko, and Paper Diamond at Madison Square Garden. This was a concert that will never be forgotten and was basscenter VIII. With the weather starting to get chilly I opted for an easy boots, leggings, crop top look for the show. Enjoy my pictures above!! I'd love to go to basslights in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment