Friday, October 17, 2014

Daily Adventures









Haven't done one of these posts in a hot minute but have still been doing my fair share of daily adventuring. From cruising to Bermuda a few weeks ago, traveling back and forth from State College and Philly, and NYC really quick for Basscenter VIII there have been many photos I have captured and haven't been able to share so I want to show some of those moments today.

I also had the pleasure of going on a hike with my pup, Bruiser, on one of my days off this week. It's days like today when I forget about the city part of Philadelphia and get lost in the beauty of nature. It is so easy to get caught up in our busy lives of class, work, and other commitments that we often forget to take time to get grounded with life and what really matters. Here's my perfect fall go on a hike day outfit, flannel of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment