Thursday, August 21, 2014

Endless Summer







I could enjoy this weather all year round, mid 80's during the day dropping to 60's at night so you can finally sleep with a window open and not the air conditioner. It is winding down to the last days of summer and they are something that definitely needs to be celebrated and enjoyed. Although this amazing weather may not be sticking around forever it feels like an endless summer for me because it is the first time in fifteen years I will not be returning to a classroom. I am so excited to graduate in a month and go on my graduation cruise with my best friend and second family.

My days off have been used to enjoy the little nooks and crannies I am beginning to love of Manayunk down here in Philadelphia. I am really starting to get used to life in a city and that is something that I am proud of. I have been quite good this summer about spending as well which is difficult working at the King of Prussia and being exposed to all the amazing shopping around the city. In September along with the daily adventures segment I plan on showcasing different boutiques and shops around Philadelphia each week. Please leave a comment below if there are any places I need to hit up! 

Get a similar look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment