Tuesday, July 29, 2014

With Love in Her Eyes and Flowers in Her Hair










Inspired by one of my favorite bands today Led Zeppelin. Going to California is such a beautiful song and symbolizes and lot to me, as it was one of my favorite songs growing up along with Wildflowers by Tom Petty. Wonder how tomorrow could ever follow today, that was always a line that kept me wondering. Until you've had one of the best days of your life then you realize, I feel on top of the world how could this day ever end. Those days can be followed by even better ones though believe it or not, and even your crummiest days give you something to learn from.

Carlita's words of wisdom:
Every single girl should buy herself flowers once in a while.

The look:
Tank- American Apparel 
Shorts- 5th Culture from Connections
Strappy Back Bra- Free People
Shoes- Baker on Zappos 

No comments:

Post a Comment