Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Philadelphia Lovin'









This city is beginning to take my heart, there is always something new to explore or something going on in this city. I am so happy I am independent enough that I don't mind just walking the city all day alone, when it's not too hot though I love to take Bruiser along with. Today was the perfect city day to walk the dog, not too hot and a little bit of clouds to hide the powerful sun.

I got to explore the Spruce Street Harbor Park for the first time and will definitely be going back there a few times this summer. It is so nice to have an afternoon off to just drive through Philadelphia and get to know my surroundings better. Today's look was some vintage jean shorts bought at thrift shop, an Urban Outfitters tank, and one of my favorite Free People bra's. Topped off this look with a fedora and my adorable new necklace from the Poketo pop-in shop at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment