Thursday, July 24, 2014

#NSale

Shop it before it's over, or before that pair of boots you've had your eye on is gone in your size. It was a little difficult to get myself in the mood to shop for fall and winter clothes when it feels like summer just started, but once I started it was hard to stop.

These were my three amazing finds at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

1. Topshop Print Bodycon $39.90! 


This piece is awesome because I could wear it on a chilly night out in the end of August or transition this dress into the winter months with tights and boots. 


Desperately needed an apron and this one seem to fit perfectly for my new experiences down here in Philly. 

3. Frye's Patty Bootie  $218.90! 


These are my new babies and I cannot wait to break them out this fall. There are so many options with these cute little heel booties, and they're not too high so still work appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment