Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Firefly 2014 Festival Fashion









In the midst of my busy life getting used to the hustle and bustle of city life I am so glad I got to escape for a few hours and attend this amazing festival for the first time. Firefly music festival took place in Dover, DE and thank goodness was just a short hour and a half drive from Philly. I was so happy to go to meet up with some State College friends and more importantly to see all the festival fashion.

I was so stoked that my Festy Besty x Grassroots day collection hat came in the mail just in time for me to sport it at Firefly. Paired that with some cut-off black denim shorts from Forever21 and a pattern batten bralette from my favorite Free People. Enjoy my pictures and videos from my awesome experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment