Thursday, May 1, 2014

Festival Season MUST HAVES

Well I have no plans to attend any more festivals this season after my adventure to Ultra in March. But let me tell you these are the items I would be purchasing if I was getting the honor to attend any festivals like Bonnaroo, Firefly, or All Good Festival just to name a few I wish I was attending.

Perfect Flower Child Pants 

These JUNO BELLS are designed by Lux-Divine Clothing. They also have some killer jewelry pieces for you bohemian lovers. Lux-Divine is a new brand that I found on Instagram and have just absolutely fallen in love with their hippie style. Although these babies are pricey ($180) I bet they are worth every penny. 

Desert Wanderer Playsuit 
Arguably the most perfect festival romper that was ever created. And after being sported by Vanessa Hudgens, and many other fashionistas, at Cochella it has gained major popularity. This dream is available at Spell Byron Bay

A Vintage Tee

A simple, soft tee to compliment any shorts or overall combination. Who doesn't look to be comfy and sport a favorite brand or band. Check out more of these vintage Harley Davidson tee's at DUCKaandCOVER etsy shop.

Fringe Clutch
No festival look is complete without the perfect bag to hold all your little necessities like chap stick, hand sanitizer, and your portable phone charger. This Kivari label Arrow Love Clutch is absolutely adorable and the perfect size to carry around a festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment