Friday, April 4, 2014

Take Me Back

Well it's safe to say I will gladly go back to Florida and Ultra any day compared to good old Pennsylvania. I am such a beach girl I really think I need to live closer to one. My adventures last week were so fun and filled with sunny days and warm late nights. It's still spring break season so Florida was as crazy as always, especially in Miami with music week going on.

I was so blessed to have the opportunity to attend one of the best music festivals in the world and do so to the beat of my own drum. Being alone I was able to go which ever stage I pleased and see all the artist that were on my list of must see's. I have to say the best acts I personally saw were Diplo, Kaskade, Krewella, Dirtyphonics, and Rebecca & Fiona. The people in Miami are some of the most entertaining people I have ever met. I can't believe life is so open and different down there compared to the culture I am used to up north.




Rocked my tribal threadz bamba blue snap back! 

I was relieved to come home in one piece and show myself I can handle the stress of traveling, being in huge crowds, and not always having control of the situation you are in but making the most of it. Also I found one of my favorite quotes down at the beach that explains exactly why I would want to live there.


No comments:

Post a Comment