Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spread The Love

I prepared my first blogger swap box to be sent out this week to my partner Jen, who writes Innerworkings of the Female Mind. So Jen if you are reading this post STOP, I don't want to ruin the surprise for you but am too excited to share with my readers what I included in your box for the month.

Also I wanted to share the presentation of how I wrapped things in the box cause who doesn't love getting fun packages! I wanted the box to be a mixture of things that Jen would like and get use out of as well as things I wanted to spread the word about.



I included a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. This book is going to be my beach read for Miami and Jen loves to read so I decided to snag her a copy too. Everyone can have some more happiness everyday.




I wanted to help spread the word about Turtle Moon Gardens, my mothers growing business that focuses on holistic health and alternate healing medicine. Jen has a very long commute to work everyday and I figured she could use some Quiet Solace to relax when she gets home each night.



Lastly, I decided to include a CD of EDM music and a kandi for Jen and to explain to her the meaning of PLUR and help show her some new tunes. I hope she enjoys these things!!







No comments:

Post a Comment