Monday, March 24, 2014

Packing Is The Worse

But vacation is the best so it is all worth it! I am only taking a carry on suitcase for my week long trip to Florida and Ultra Music Festival. Lets hope my headdress doesn't take up too much space! I am so excited to be flying for the first time by myself. Also just for the excitement of meeting a bunch of new people at the festival and reconnecting with my cousin Hailey who's picking me up from the airport and letting me stay with her for a few days.

I am going to show you how I packed everything I think I could ever need in this little suitcase! It saves time and money to not bring luggage with you when traveling, and lets be honest it's more fun to buy stuff when you get there. Also I'll be posting my outfit I'm wearing on the plane cause I always love to see the different way people from around the world dress while traveling.






Rolling up my clothes is a major strategy in this type of packing! As well as being smart about where you stuff certain things, like all my four pairs of shoes on top of the vans I'll be wearing on the plane are in the side packs. My cosmetics bag is in the very front compartment along with my camelback so that they can be easily checked at security. 

No comments:

Post a Comment