Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dreaming Of Break

If you have already been able to start your spring break I am very envious of you. I can finally feel the stress lifting off my shoulders as I am going to my last day of classes with one final exam left. Then I get to enjoy a wonderful 10 day break, since my school does trimesters we have a little bit longer of a break than most.

I am most looking forward to having some time to be able to relax for the next 10 days and to hopefully save up some money for my Miami trip at the end of the month! These months since the new year has begun have been flying by and I cannot believe I will be entering my last term of college on the 18th of this month. I am making a vow today to truly take advantage of each beautiful day that is given to me and to live in the moment.




Today's look:
Blazer- LOFT
Aztec Tank- PacSun
Jeans- LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment