Monday, March 17, 2014

DIY Ultra Outfit

Today I am writing to show you some an affordable way to create a really unique festival outfit. As I wrote last week I will be attending Ultra Music Festival in Miami in 11 short days and needed to get on the ball as to what I am going to wear!! Beautiful weather, beautiful people, and a hell of a good time.

I was inspired by many Rave Outfit post on Pinterest and decided to take to the craft store to create an outfit of my own. I used an old bra I don't usually wear and used that as the base of this creation. Other materials included fake flowers, a pack of sequins, and hot glue. After burning my fingers a few times I was pleased with what came out. I decided to go with a blue and orange theme because I had these awesome Bebe sport shorts I got on sale that I want to sport. Total cost of this project was $8.64. (Fake flowers can be expensive!)





No comments:

Post a Comment