Friday, February 21, 2014

Never Ending Winter Wonderland

Well it's official Pennsylvania is the new Alaska. We have received about 3 more inches of snowfall this year than Anchorage, Alaska and boy let me tell you I never signed up for this. It has been a winter filled with multiple layers, practical boots, and too many days I didn't want to get out of bed.

I've often said in the last couple weeks it feels as though we live in a snow globe here in Happy Valley. Oh well time to embrace the continuation of this long winter while awaiting springs arrival. Gives you one more time to wear your favorite fair isle sweater or another day to cuddle up by a fire with some hot chocolate. Although we're experiencing a little heat wave this weekend., (oooh high 40's), and I know it will not last forever I am hopeful that spring will arrive.







Today's look:
Blouse- Free People
Long sleeve- LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment