Thursday, February 20, 2014

Easy & Effortless

I have been faced with juggling more than I ever have before lately and it's hard to still spend time on myself. With the demands of coming to the end of my college career, working two part time jobs, and still trying to be a real person among my friends it has been a lot to deal with. However, I just keep reminding myself that these sleepless nights preparing for tests and interviews for internships are just going to help me get to the place I want to be someday. 

I went for an easy get up today because I've been having less motivation to get ready in the morning when there's three feet of snow piled up outside. It's important to have an easy go-to get ready routine that can cut your normal getting ready time in half (if you like to take an hour like I do normally). 




Today's look:
Shirt- LOFT
Grey Jeans- LOFT 


No comments:

Post a Comment