- Don't wear a skirt you would wear out to a frat to an interview.
- If it's a top that has cleavage showing please put a camisole on underneath.
- Heels should be appropriate for the office you're interviewing for, not a pair of stilettos.
- Get advice from people who are currently working in the field you're interviewing for on how to dress.
- Be classy without being matronly.
- Spend the money you need in order to look good, it will pay off.
Today I am attending a Career Day function that South Hills is putting on for those of us getting ready to graduate. I wanted to dedicate this post to how thankful I am for going to a university with such a high job placement rate and will do everything in my power to get to the job of my dreams. My business casual look went something like this: