Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stepping It Up A Notch

No longer will my blog be filled with only iPhone edited images but actually some professional pictures with my Nikon D5000. I'm so excited to get back into my love of photography and playing with the camera. It's something that goes hand and hand with fashion and I've always had a niche for it.

I'm excited to have a different approach to my post with a lot more pictures and a little less writing. Winter has officially hit the East Coast and it is freezing in State College. No more getting away with summer clothes under a jacket, it's time for wearing one more layer than you think is necessary just in case.





 Today I am breaking out one of my warmest sweaters I got from Peru, it's 100% Alpaca. I decided to put some dark wash skinnies with a paisley print scarf from Target. I also wore one of  my favorite necklaces that is a petrified butterfly wing from the Butterfly Garden in St. Thomas, USVI.

No comments:

Post a Comment