Sunday, December 29, 2013

Festival Attire Is The Best Attire

My oh my has it been a whirlwind of a few days down here in the beautiful state of Florida. Two days of raging and now it's time to actually start relaxing a bit on my vacation.




My Christmas dreams came true with the arrival of the beautiful all white headdress to my possession before driving down to Miami for the amazing Life in Color Festival. 

Me and the found of dayglow/Life in Color Luk Tracz. 





Found Dominic sporting a headdress too :) 

Click on this link on Twitter to read about the Festival I had attended, and there I was!





Shelby and I also went to the second day show Dada Life, Tritonal, and Pierce Fulton. We had the awesome pleasure of meeting the PLUR veteran Lady Casa at this event, one of Shelby's bucket list items. It was amazing to see a friend have such a touching moment. 





Everyone follow @Sebasyahdig 




Dada life was amazing, highly recommended show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment