Friday, December 20, 2013

Crunch Time

Sure finals are over but now comes time for the insanely busy time of working nonstop in retail to make Christmas go round and getting to all of my family functions before driving to Miami! Like most girls packing really stresses me out, I have two concerts to attend down there and New Years Eve out on the town, time to start planning and packing.



Most of all I don't want to get too stressed or wrapped up in my trip before I leave because I just want to be able to enjoy my time with my family as well. They mean the world to me and without the crazy, strong, support system I've always had I don't know where I would be today. It's so important to be thankful for everyday you have with them. During these next few days I need to be semi-party ready but comfortable enough to run around and do errands as well too.






No comments:

Post a Comment